Sunday, November 16, 2008

Too much

As a discipline I try to post here every two or three days. It's supposed to be good for my brain, and it should help to live a more "considered life." But often, life gets in the way.

At those time I have so much to say and so much to sort out, but ther isn't time to do it.

Right now I have several personal and family experiences that illustrate how complex health care has become here in the U.S. of A. It's a mess but there are reasons for that, but it don't have time to get into that.

There is also so much going on with the family, and even more going on at work, and the world is going through a great deal of flux in politics, in the economy, and this has its ramifications on everyone, and everyone has their effects on the economy and politics.

And then the Internet connection won't even work for a while, for reasons that I totally can't understand, so I can't even get started.

"Still,tomorrow is going to be another working day,
and I'm trying to get some rest,
That's all I'm trying to get some rest."
P. Simon

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh boy...Know just what you mean.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!!!! Life is one big challenge, sometimes there are just more obstacles.
It seems that there are times that so much going on and all of it needs sorting. Writing helps, but you usually have to sort, before you can write. Then you sort and it doesnt seem as important.
Have a great week and I enjoy reading your blog.

Portia said...

i can relate. whenever i have the time to post, it usually means i will have less to say. i do hope your family will be alright. also, paul simon rocks me:)