Thursday, December 25, 2008

Greetings!

I hope that all of you out there in The Blogosphere are enjoying this season of a succession of holidays. The Solstice has passed, and slowly the light will be returned to us who reside here in the Northern Hemisphere. We expect it will help shed light on the truth and bring a rebirth of hope, honestly, caring and integrity. Hope springs eternal. That is one thing that humans do well.

So gather around those who are near and dear. I have read in respectable journals that two major aids to keeping you brain functioning well past four score and seven years are blueberries and friends.

So rejoice! Embrace and look to the light!

3 comments:

KathyA said...

Blueberries and friends....I like that:).

Jamie said...

Blueberries...teehee.

I hope your holiday was wonderful.

:)

Amanda said...

For a moment there I thought you meant a mobile phone device. Phew! :)