Thursday, December 24, 2009

very quiet night

It's dark out now, and very, very quiet.

Very little light reflects off of the snow

Only a slight wind rustles the dry leaves and bare branches

Is that really all that is out there?

Santa,
This year give me more of what I want and less of what I deserve.

Wishing you all:

Merry Christmas,

Happy Hannukah

Joyous Solstice

A Wonderous Winter

and most of all

A Happy, healthy, prosperous, peaceful, creative and fun new year.

"Let's hope it's a good one, withour any fear.

4 comments:

Raine said...

I like that " give me more of what I want and less of what I deserve" I'm gonna remember that one

Amanda said...

Merry Christmas to you, TM.

I've learned a lot here. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

Lena said...

Merry Christmas!

Agreed. You keep us thinking and on our toes.

KathyA said...

Blessings to you! Kathy