Saturday, October 28, 2006

blogging

I am working on a new positing. I am trying to make it comprehensible -- I am like that, old fashioned. I think that my writing ought to make some sense, even if the ideas are ridiculous. But what happens? Life interferes.

Like what?

Like D deciding that the only way to pay off the mortgage is to kill himself, so we have to get him in a hospital, which he hates, so then the doctors call and I have to get him out. Or, L, whose father raped her, and yesterday he died, so that sets her off; and P, who now decides she will runs the games, and tells her manipulative boyfriend that she needs him, and then doens't show up, and won't answer her phone. There is always L, who calls to tell me that THEY have broken inot her house again and spilled chocolate pudding in her refrigerator.

But that's nothing compared to my own famiy. My sister-in-law in in her third marriage and this now guy is drunk and breaking her things. I guess she still doesn't made "good choices." My nephew is depressed and lies in bed all day. My sister calls, becasue I am The Therapist. "What should I do?" she asks, ten years too late. And my wife can't decide on how to re-do the livingroom. That certainly takes up time.

Who has time for blogging. People who sit home and put their kids to bed. My kid is moving here from the other coast this week. We need to give her some attention -- not that she wants it. But hey, that's life.

At least we get an extra hour tonight. That means tomorrow I may be able to write out, in some almost comprehensible form, what it is I want to say.

Until then. Live life to the fullest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, funny how that 'extra hour' never quite feels like one...but when we spring forward, it always feels like we have lost one!