Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Technologically Primitive

I feel so out-dated and primitive.

I mean this blog is all in words. How dumb is that?

I should at least have a picture of me throwing all my records into the river so that the lawyers and the Paparazzi can't dig into them.

I could show slides of the spots on L's clothes that "They" put there when they broke into her house.

I could show me punching Ed in the face because he is still whining that his father died twenty years ago and he had to take loans to go to college. But HIPPA wouldn't like that.

I should have a sound track that has Dick and Mimi singing "Pack Up Your Sorrows" from 1967. (I really should do that)

I should have the time to learn how to do those things.

But I'm not in college, and I have to go to bed.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I think your words are quite descriptive, so I prefer just words. Plus, like you said...less evidence this way....

Patty said...

How many pictures have you seen without captions under them? WORDS ROCK! Especially the way you put them together!

Though I will say my imaginary picture of you dumping records in the river was quite good.

ania said...

Good morning,

Ooh, finally, a relevant and light enough post to gently nudge you and say, the 'e' and 'o' are transposed in the word "People" in your header quote, and "therapeutic" is missing the 'e' after the 'p':

"Psychotherapy? yes or no Why do Poeple do what they do? What can we do to influence that in a theraputic way -- Or is that a foolish idea?"

But, on to the real subject. Your writing is expressive enough. I think photographs in your space would throw me off. I like it the way it is.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

With respect....

Angel said...

I like pictures...throw some pictures in here, when you get a chance.